Boston Public Schools Start Now Saturday
Join us on August 20 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. for the Boston Public Schools Start Now Saturday on the Charlestown campus at BHCC.
Register for 2 classes and enter to win a FREE 3-credit course valued at $660! You must register for at least two classes to be eligible for this drawing for a free course.
Learn about the Tuition-Free Community College (TFCC) program
Bunker Hill Community College is part of the City of Boston Tuition Free Community College Program for low-income eligible students pursuing an associate degree. You can sign up to receive an alert when the application period opens for Spring 2023 and Fall 2023, as the TFCC application for the Fall 2022 semester is closed.
BHCC will be open Saturdays in August from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. to offer services - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students.
Come in and Get Help on:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff and BPS coaches for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Learn about the Tuition-Free Community College (TFCC) program
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services, and opportunities we provide including the MBTA Youth “T” Pass
Coming to Campus
Visitors coming to campus for Start Now Saturdays can park in the faculty staff spots located on the perimeter road and in Lot 5. These spots are designated as “permit parking only” on the Charlestown Campus Parking Map.
If you are taking a ride share to campus, please instruct your driver to drop you off at the B-Building Lower Entrance Lobby or the G-Building Lobby Entrance. View the Charlestown Campus Map.
Please note, the MBTA Orange line will be closed August 19 – September 18, please plan accordingly. Visit the MBTA for alternative travel options.
Admissions: Questions about Applying to the College
Visit Admissions live chat for questions about applying to BHCC or help with your online admissions application.
Advising: Questions about Registering for Classes
Schedule advising and course registration appointments at https://go.oncehub.com/VirtualSaturdaysAdvising
Still Have Questions? Connect with...
- BPS Guidance Director: Catherine Chiu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BHCC Admissions: Alicia D’Oyley, email@example.com
- BHCC Financial Aid: Melissa Holster, firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 vaccination required for on-campus courses and visits to campus.