This website will guide you through Bunker Hill Community College's reopen plan for the Fall and beyond. Please visit this website often for updates.
Coming to Campus for School or Work
Faculty and Staff:
If you need to make a short visit to campus to retrieve items or set up an office/workspace, permission is needed from your supervisor or Dean along with watching a required training video (one time only) and you will receive the check-in link from your supervisor to complete the check-in form up to two hours before your visit to campus.
Most of the fall classes are remote but there are a small number of classes that are face to face. If you are coming to campus as a student, you will need to watch a required training video (one time only) and you will receive a check-in link to complete the check-in form up to two hours on each day you come to campus.
This is a new process and there may be glitches to work out. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any technical problems you may experience.
Students, Faculty, and Staff that are coming to campus on a regular basis must check-in each day using the check-in link they were provided as well as checking out each day. This is to ensure the ability to do contact tracing in the event of a positive COVID-19 case.
After completing the check-in form, a "flash pass" is sent to the email address entered to allow entry into the building. It is important that you enter your correct BHCC email address that is bhcc.edu. The flash pass is good for that day only. You will receive your flash pass in your email and will show the welcome desk upon entering the B Building.
Student And Faculty/Staff Symptom Self-Report Forms
BHCC Health Emergency (COVID-19) Forms
If you are sick, please stay home. Please use the applicable reporting form.
These forms are for faculty, staff, students, and others to refer a student who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or are reporting recovery from COVID-19.
Travel Order Restrictions
Travel Restrictions by the Governor and what that means for BHCC
Under the recent Governor Baker’s order, all travelers entering Massachusetts from abroad or out-of-state, including returning residents, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts. If COVID-19 test results have not been received prior to arrival, visitors and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result. Failure to comply may result in a $500 fine per day.
There are a number of New England states that are exempt from this order. if you are returning from one of these, you are currently exempt from this order. Please check this list if you are traveling, it is subject to change. If you are impacted by the travel order, you must notify the College and send a notification to email@example.com. College staff will follow up with you regarding the measures you will need to follow.
Important Information for On-Campus Learning
Important information if you are coming to campus
- Wear your mask, at all times, when on-campus. It’s the Massachusetts state law.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart, at all times from others.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Your health and safety is important to us! We are cleaning as per CDC guidelines.
- Elevators are limited to 1 person at a time. Use the stairs if you are able.
- Restrooms are open. Follow signage for social distancing and handwashing.
- Dining, vending, water fountains, library and labs and all lounges are CLOSED for your safety.
- Bring your own water and snacks, do not eat in the classroom.
- Please go directly to your class and then leave the campus when class is over.
- Please utilize the complimentary hand sanitizer located at entrances to the college when entering/exiting campus.
- There is no shuttle service for the fall semester.
|STAGE 1||STAGE 2||STAGE 3||STAGE 4|
|Onsite Activities:||Continued Remote + Onsite Spring Make-Up/Summer Health and Career/Tech Ed Labs||Initial Return Services to Support Fall Registration||Limited Staff Return to Prepare for Fall Onsite Instruction & Services, levels TBD||
Continued Remote Instruction and Services, Limited Onsite Instruction & Services (for courses and labs that cannot be delivered remotely)
Essential Services (IT, Facilities, Police)
Faculty and Staff Needed to Support Onsite Lab Instruction
Limited Staff All Services to Support Registration
Academic, Student Services and Administrative Functions Begin Return to Campus (levels for specific areas will vary)
Limited Staff Academic, Student Services and Administrative Functions (aggregate staff levels 20-25%, levels for specific areas will vary)
August 17 (delayed from original target date in July)