Adult Education classes are cancelled until April 7, 2020
- During the Coronavirus situation staff and faculty of this Division are working remotely.
- Staff will handle requests via email and phone.
- Please contact Dean McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-228-2416 if you are having trouble reaching someone. Outside inquiries are handled via phone or email.
- There are some business cards/info in H building lobby, otherwise for all other contact info please go online: https://www.bhcc.edu/directory/ Or go to our website at: https://www.bhcc.edu/workforce/
Specific contact info
- For corporate workforce education or if you are an employer contact: Debby Wiesen Kelly at email@example.com 617-228-2414
- Community Education class registration info or general info Sonia Sharma: Commed@bhcc.edu 617-228-2462
- For Adult Education, Brandy Brooks: firstname.lastname@example.org 617-228-2108
Please consult our website for updates on the BHCC Coronavirus Preparedness
- For Health info, please visit the Mass Health department page or Center for Disease Control/CDC website https://www.mass.gov/news/state-health-officials-announce-launch-of-2-1-1-to-provide-covid-19-information-and-referrals
If need urgent assistance, please contact campus Police:
- Emergency: 617-228-2222
- Business line: 617-228-2053