Welcome to Handshake, BHCC’s exclusive online career portal where students and alumni can search and apply for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities. Register or sign-in to our comprehensive career management system to help with the full spectrum of your recruiting and career search needs.
What is Handshake?
- Handshake is the #1 way college students find jobs
- Handshake partners with schools and employers to bring the best career opportunities to students
- The system is used by top employers, including all of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Students can create their profile and the system will recommend jobs and help you easily search and filter based on your interests and skills
Handshake Benefits for Students and Alumni
- Gain access to customized job and internship search features
- Discover local, national, and international job and internship opportunities
- Get discovered by employers who can recruit and message you through the system
- Connect with your peers and alumni for career tips and advice
- Store your resume and other career-related documents so they are ready to use
- Access everything in one place – jobs, internships, career events, job fairs, and more!
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for BHCC Students
Claim your student Handshake account using your BHCC log-in credentials.
For more information about completing your profile, check out the following guides:
How to get started with Handshake!
How to create your Handshake profile
Handshake Login Access and Instructions for BHCC Alumni
BHCC Alumni are able to create a Handshake account and request a connection to Bunker Hill Community College for access to job and internship opportunities.