Fall 2020 Course Delivery
To ensure the health and safety of all students, faculty and staff, most fall 2020 classes will be taught remotely through a few different course types.
Learn more about the Fall 2020 course types.
The Advising & LifeMap staff are not on campus, but we are still available to help you. Please email us for assistance.
Please send an email to email@example.com to get assistance with:
- Planning courses for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020
- Withdrawing from a course (financial aid questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Withdrawing from the college (financial aid questions should be sent to email@example.com)
- Questions about warning grades
- Completing I-20 Documentation
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance with:
- Resume Review
- Completing a career assessment
- Preparing for an interview
Please send an email to email@example.com to get assistance with:
- Writing a Transfer Essay
- Completing Applications to other colleges and universities
- Completing the Common App
- Commonwealth Commitment