Due to guidance from public health officials, the DISH Food Pantry will be closed starting Tuesday, April 7th until May 4th.
The DISH Food Pantry will ONLY be open Monday, April 6 for orders to be placed and picked-up.
Students that were scheduled to pick up a Chromebook later this week, were notified by email that they will only be available for Monday, April 6 pick up.
You may place an order by logging into Smart Choice and viewing the items that we have available. All students have 30 points to utilize for this month.
If you plan to place an order and come to campus on Monday, April 6, please follow these guidelines:
- Come to the first floor of the B Building (near Lot 4) to pick-up your order
- Arrive as close as possible to your pick-up time
- When you arrive, call 617-228-2045
- Have your BHCC ID Card ready to show staff
- No need to bring your own bag--we will have one for you
If you are unable to come to campus tomorrow, you may send a family member or friend to pick up your order. Please provide them with a physical copy or a photo of your BHCC ID Card.
For additional food resource, please visit the Greater Boston Food Bank Agency Locator website to search for food pantries near you.