Welcome to the Nurse Education Department
This program prepares students to become nurses at the associate’s degree level and prepares students to become eligible to take the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
- For Prerequisites and admission process see Registered Nursing Selective Program Application Instructions.
- Download the Nursing Criteria Checklist – Admissions Information Packet Spring 2024
- Attendance at one Nursing Information Session within one year prior to applying to the nursing program is mandatory for all applicants.
- View the Nursing Program of Study
The Associate Degree nursing program at Bunker Hill Community College meets the state education requirements for a Registered nursing license in the state of Massachusetts. Bunker Hill Community College has not determined if the Registered nursing program at Bunker Hill Community College meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia.
Nursing Transfer Articulation Agreements
Please visit Transfer Articulation Agreements to explore BHCC’s nursing transfer options. Transfer Services Students are responsible for ensuring the transfer of credits from other colleges.
BHCC Nursing Graduate Data
|Number of Nursing Graduates||
Nursing Students Technology Requirements
The Bunker Hill Community College Nursing program utilizes a variety of technology aids to enhance learning and provide opportunities for application of content. The following websites display the technological requirements for these platforms:
At times, students may be required to take ATI assessments remotely using Respondus or Proctorio:
- Respondus: https://atitesting.com/docs/default-source/proctoring/remote-proctoring/remote-proctoring_respondus_student_quick-start-guideacea5641-357b-41e1-97a3-fd30809d0561.pdf?sfvrsn=7c7abec4_3
- Proctorio (for ATI Capstone and Virtual ATI Exams): https://atitesting.com/docs/default-source/proctoring/student_remoteproctoringproctorio_qsg_10-20-20.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Students may have technological issues with Chromebooks. Please see the AIDE resource on limitations of Chromebooks: https://bhcc.digication.com/aide-resources-site/chromebooks-what-you-should-know
Bunker Hill Community College and the Nurse Education Department utilize Moodle as their Learning Management System.
For technological assistance (including Moodle), please contact Academic Innovation & Distance Education (AIDE): https://www.bhcc.edu/aide/