Fall 2020 Course Types
A Glossary of class types to help determine where, how, and when your classes take place. Learn more about the Fall 2020 course types.
Fall 2020 Course Types
Check off each box as you go, so you do not miss a thing!
- Access your acceptance letter through your BHCC Admissions account to get your username and password
- Selective Program students must confirm your seat in the program
- Activate your myBHCC (SelfService) account using your username and password from your acceptance letter and log into your BHCC email which is the official method of communication.
- Apply for Financial Aid: Complete the 2020/2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. BHCC’s school code is 011210.
- Determine if you need to take the Computerized Placement Test (CPT). Visit the Assessment Center.
- Attend the Advising and Registration session before you are connected with an advisor.
- Plan and register for classes with an advisor.
- Selective Program students will attend a mandatory orientation followed by an Advising and Registration session.
- Pay for classes or set up a payment plan by the due date. Visit Student Central.
- Attend a Virtual Orientation for New Students
- Submit Immunization forms (if required). View Immunization Requirements information.
- For information on health insurance requirements visit Student Central Health Insurance.
- Purchase your books and other supplies for your classes. Visit BHCC Bookstore to place your online order.
- Plan your semester and get the resources you need. Review the academic calendar for important dates and deadlines. Visit Remote Learning Resources and Tools for additional support while you engage in distance learning.
myBHCC (SelfService) account gives you access to:
- Plan and register for classes, CHAT available
- View class schedule and program requirements
- BHCC Email
- Unofficial copy of transcript
- View Financial Aid
Prior Course Work and Prior Learning Assessment
- Transferring credits from another college or university, visit the Prior Course Work page.
- Interested in learning about credit for prior learning? Contact Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) to discuss any learning acquired outside of the traditional college environment that might qualify for college credit.