Services We Provide
Where Can You Go for Help?
In addition to activities on campus and clubs and organizations, Student Activities also provides assistance in other ways. On this page you will discover the other support services the office gives to BHCC students.
Lockers and Lost and Found are suspended for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
A limited number of lockers are available for students to rent each semester. To rent a locker, students must fill out and sign a Locker Agreement Form in the Student Activities Office, Room D106H. Lockers are rented on a first-come, first-served basis. Locker agreements will be made available on the first day of classes each semester.
The following guidelines and policies apply to renting lockers at BHCC:
- Only the lock provided by Student Activities may be used on the locker.
- A copy of the student’s class schedule and Student ID must accompany the locker request.
- No dangerous or illegal substances may be stored in lockers.
- Any lock attached to the locker other than the one provided by Student Activities will be removed by the College.
- The College is not responsible for loss of or damage to goods stored in student lockers.
- The College reserves the right to open lockers for reasons of health or safety and will make reasonable attempts to contact the holder of the locker before or, in emergencies, after doing so.
- The student will lose eligibility to rent a locker for the following semester if the lock is not returned by the deadline.
- Items left in lockers will be stored for two weeks. Any items unclaimed will be disposed of or donated to charity.
Lost and Found
The Student Activities Office is one of the central locations for lost and found items. Typically when a member of the College community loses something on campus, it will be turned into the Student Activities Office. If, for some reason, the lost item is not in the Student Activities Office, staff members can search a central database to see if it may be with the Security or Public Safety offices. If it is not in any locations, there is a Lost Claim Form that the member of the community can fill out, and if the lost item is eventually turned in, this enables a staff member to reach out and return the item.