Classrooms and Common Spaces
- As part of the new Student Success Center Construction, the D Lounge on the 2nd floor is closed and will be converted into new classroom and study spaces, which will open with the new building in 2024.
- Classrooms D101, 102, and 103 will be closed until further notice.
- The first-floor hallway in C-Building, connecting buildings B and D, is closed for floor tile replacement until late November. Please use the second-floor C-Building hallway to go between buildings B and D.
- The DISH has temporarily moved to rooms B-104 and B-108 during work on the Student Success Center connection to B-Building. The DISH will return to its space when work is completed later this semester.
Parking and Roadways
- All parking spaces (except for handicapped spaces), including reserved spaces, are first-come-first-served for faculty and staff until further notice.
- Parking lot “M,” located on the former site of M Building, will open later in November for faculty and staff only, with 36 spaces, including two Handicap; spaces are first-come-first-served.
- Temporary closures of the perimeter road for asphalt patching will be complete by the end of November.
- Lots 5 and 6 are now available for faculty and staff parking (first-come-first-served); the Gravel Lot is reserved for construction vehicles only.
- D-building restrooms will reopen at the beginning of the spring semester.
- B-building restrooms will close for renovation at the beginning of the spring semester through summer 2023.
- Download the Campus Restrooms Map