Quick Links to Databases
Quick Links to Databases
- Sage Publishing Online
When performing a search in this database, please click on Browse in the "Search and Browse Journals by Discipline" box. On the next page, click on "SAGE Journals Available to Me".
eBook Collection - from EBSCO.
eBook Academic Collection - from EBSCO.
- This growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary e-books representing a broad range of academic subjects. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that students and scholars will have access to information relevant to their research needs.
- Offering more than 180,000 e-books, this collection includes titles from leading university presses such as Oxford University Press, MIT Press, State University of New York Press, Cambridge University Press, University of California Press, McGill-Queen's University Press, Harvard University Press and many others. Additional academic publishers include Elsevier, Ashgate Publishing, Taylor & Francis, Sage Publications and John Wiley & Sons.
eBook Community College Collection - from EBSCO. Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains nearly 60,000 e-books, including thousands of workforce development titles from notable publishers including, Packt Publishing, Emereo and Charles C Thomas Publishers. The collection covers key subject areas including humanities, social sciences, business, science, technology and literary criticism.
Mometrix - Test preparation eBooks
Overdrive - eBook and eAudiobook database - provides online access to downloadable eBooks, electronic magazines, and eAudiobooks. Provided by NOBLE, our Library consortium.
- You can download the Libby app for your device here, to read on the go: https://meet.libbyapp.com/
Salem Press eBooks - The Salem Press eBook collection provides access to multiple reference titles covering Literature, Health, Science, and History. The full text of all titles can be searched, browsed, printed, and downloaded.
Encyclopedias & Reference
Credo Reference - A collection of encyclopedias and reference sources. Also includes Mind Map, Credo's brainstorming tool. From Infobase.
Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia - This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas. From EBSCO.
Art & Architecture Complete - Includes an image collection of over 63,000 images provided by Picture Desk and others. From EBSCO.
Associated Press Images Collection - from EBSCO. Photographs from the Associated Press.
eLibrary - to search for images, perform an Advanced search on Images only. From ProQuest.
Boston Globe - Full text access to articles from 1980 on.
ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Boston Globe - Full-text access to The Boston Globe covering 1872 to 1985. From ProQuest.
Newspaper Source - from EBSCO. This database provides cover-to-cover full text for hundreds of national (U.S.), international and regional newspapers. In addition, it offers television and radio news transcripts from major networks.
Daedalus (Full text coverage from Winter 2004 to Fall 2006)
TDR/The Drama Review (Full text coverage from Spring 1998 to Summer 2003 and Summer 2004 to Spring 2007.)
Literacy Research and Instruction (Full text content available starting with issue 2 from 2009 to issue 4 from 2011)
New England Quarterly (Full text coverage available from March 2007 to December 2016)
JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) - Peer reviewed scientific video journal.
- JoVE Journal: Biology
- JoVE Journal: Environment
- JoVE Journal: Genetics
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Environmental Science
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Advanced Biology
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Basic Biology
Kanopy - Fiction and non-fiction streaming movies database.
Videatives - Database of short videos geared toward Early Childhood Education.