Lesley University at Bunker Hill Community College - Bachelor's Degree Completion Programs
Bunker Hill Community College graduates that have completed an associate degree are eligible to earn a bachelor's degree from Lesley University right at the Bunker Hill Community College campus. Lesley offers bachelor’s degrees in Business Management, Early Childhood Studies, Psychology, and Liberal Studies with a specialization in one of the areas noted above.
To be eligible, you must have completed your associate degree in a corresponding field with a GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- Cost - At just $455 per credit, this program is an affordable way to complete your degree
- Location - Earn your Bachelor's Degree in a convenient and familiar campus setting
- Generous Transfer Credit Policy – Transfer in up to 90 college credits
- Clear Program Pathways - In addition to accepting the MassTransfer block of general education courses, Lesley provides a clear, accelerated pathway to complete your degree.
- Academic Support – One-on-one advising and caring student supports along the way
- Career Advancement – A Bachelor’s degree can help you leverage greater career opportunities and identify master’s degree pathways that meet your goals.
Visit the Lesley University website to learn more about the program.
In addition to programs on-site at BHCC, Lesley University offers a variety of options for you to complete your bachelor’s degree on campus in Cambridge or entirely online. Learn more at https://www.lesley.edu/academics/guide-admissions-ug-guide-6a-bachelors-degree-completion-on-campus.