For Developmental Math 093, 097, 098, 099 and Developmental Clusters
MathSpace Fall 2022 Virtual Office Hours
Monday/Wednesday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Math Space Fall 2022 In Person Hours (In E234-A, E234-C E234-D, E234-E)
Monday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday By Appointment
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
*Additional days by appointment
How to get the most out of the Math Space and important information
We are available to help you succeed. Tutoring is by appointment only.
Please email both Kenneth Steinman at email@example.com and Louis Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. When contacting us please make sure to use your BHCC email as outside email can get filtered out as SPAM. For help with using your BHCC email visit https://www.bhcc.edu/studentlife/technologyresources/
Setting up regular weekly appointments is highly encouraged (If you miss two appointments in a row you will loose your reserved spot and need to reschedule). Please email us if you are unable to make your appointment.
- Make sure to download and install Cisco WebEx: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html
- If you need help using Cisco WebEx please visit AIDE. Please make sure to have a functioning camera, microphone, as well as be able to share your screen.
- Being able to write on the screen using a Pen Tablet can be very helpful as well
If you have tutoring needs during times that we are not open, please use SmarThinking. BHCC Students are eligible for 10 hours free per semester. Subjects offered include Math, Chemistry, Biology, Business, Nursing, Writing, and more. You will find SmarThinking on AIDE Resources.
*For College Level Math Please visit the TASC.
The Math Space can help go over homework. The Math Space can also help review for the Midterm and Final. The Math Space cannot help with taking Quizzes or Exams. The Math Space service is for students currently enrolled in Bunker Hill Community College Developmental Math Courses such at Math 093, 097, 098, and 099 as well as the Developmental Math Clusters.
For students taking a Developmental Math course (Math 093/097/098/099 and Developmental Cluster Courses), the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
Virtual Office Location https://bhcc.webex.com/meet/mathspace1
Developmental Math Midterm Review Videos
Math 093 Midterm Review
Mat093 Midterm Review # 1 -12
Mat093 Midterm Review # 13 -15
Mat093 Midterm Review # 16-17
Math 097 Midterm Review
Math 097 Midterm Review # All Questions
Math 099 Practice Midterm
MAT099 Practice Midterm #1-11
MAT099 Practice Midterm #12-19
MAT099 Practice Midterm #20-26
Developmental Math Final Review Videos
Math Space Math 093 Practice Final Video Complete Set
Math Space Math 097 Practice Final
Math Space MAT097 Practice final #1-12
Math Space MAT097 Practice final #13-20
Math Space MAT097 Practice final #21-26
Math Space Math 099 Practice Final
Math 099 Practice Final #1-4
Math 099 Practice Final #5-12
Math 099 Practice Final #13-18
Math 099 Practice Final #19-22
The MathSpace features:
- Four rooms equipped with 50 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Four Black and White, Laser Printers for student printing, one printer in each of the four rooms.
- A tool such as Pearson's MyMathLab\ (for Math 093, Math 097, and Math 099), Luhmen OHM,Open Learning Initiative (Carnegie Mellon University for Math 098 Pre-Statistics) can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations, and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- If you need help with College Level Mathematics please see the TASC (http://www.bhcc.edu/tasc) in room E174 under the Library.