This web space provides information to Bunker Hill Community College as it relates to the Coronavirus situation.
- Classes resume remotely on Monday, March 30.
- Faculty have been communicating with students on class instruction details. Please check your BHCC email for information from your professors.
- College offices and services are open and serving the students remotely via email or phone. Check the Important Contacts and Hours for details. Live Chat is available in many areas.
- The DISH food pantry has special hours for pick-up on Wednesday and Thursday by appointment only. Order online and receive your appointment to pick-up.
- College employees are working from home; only designated employees are onsite.
- The College (both Charlestown and Chelsea) campuses are only open to faculty and staff. This is in effect until May 4. For the Charlestown campus, faculty and staff should enter through the lower B-lobby and sign in at the security desk.